Be Part Of A Promising International Education Business
- Applicants must be graduates in any discipline.
- Applicants with experience in the educational sector will be given preference.
Business experience and skills:
- Individuals with 1-3 years of managerial experience are preferred.
- Should be motivated, energetic, hands-on, and have strong networking skills in tapped/untapped areas in your area.
- Willingness to share UniLife Abroad’s vision and values in the field of international education.
- Commitment to devote full-time attention to the venture in order to find professional assistance in running it. Geographical knowledge:
- The candidate should be well-versed in the regional market.
- Acquire adequate knowledge and skills for key employees and professionally develop them so that they can provide quality services to clients.
- Participate actively in the marketing plans of major foreign institutions by holding events, providing infrastructure and administrative facilities, and providing market intelligence.
- Provide language training to Indian students who wish to pursue higher education abroad.
- Students are guided and enabled to achieve desired results in language, aptitude, and competitive entrance tests.
- Counsel and advise students on the best programmes and institutions for their academic qualifications and aptitude, and assist them with admission formalities.
- Under one roof, provide comprehensive solutions for sourcing programmes, identifying institutions, improving language proficiency, admission applications, scholarships & funding, visa applications, predeparture preparations, and post-landing.