Study in Austria
Study in Austria
Austria is home to some of the top colleges in the world, vibrant cities, and stunning countryside. Indian students in Austria preferred to pursue further education here because to this foundation.
The universities available to students who must study in Austria offer a wide range of options. These universities are a part of the system known as institutions providing top-quality tertiary education.
Without taking the IELTS test, international students can attend some of the greatest universities in the world in Austria, but they must provide proof that they can communicate at a moderate level in the English language.
Life in Austria
Benefits of Study in Austria
High Education System
Cost of Study
Easy Admission Procedures
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, etc.)
- Photo copies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.