Study in Bulgaria
Study in Bulgaria
Study in Bulgaria to experience the excellent educational standards and to establish a professional career on the solid educational foundations that Bulgaria provides, all for affordable costs that one would not often associate with a European nation. If you have a passion for travel, Bulgaria’s length and breadth offer countless opportunities to see stunning landscapes, coastlines, and natural springs.
Building a transporter on a sound foundation requires increasing portability and connections between Bulgarian advanced education systems and universities within Bulgaria, European Association countries, and beyond, as well as amazing accessibility both inside and outside of universities in Bulgaria and throughout all of Europe.
Life in Bulgaria
Benefits of Study in Bulgaria
Education in Bulgaria
Tuition Fees & Scholarships
Easy Admission Procedures
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, etc.)
- Photo copies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.