Study in Canada
Study in Canada
More than 200,000 students continuously come to Canada each year from different parts of the world in search of better study options and possible career chances. Canada is regarded as one of the greatest places for international students to pursue higher education. In addition to bringing a culturally diverse culture to the country’s colleges and institutions, international students also gain knowledge and skills that support their professional development and open up amazing opportunities.
In the multicultural society that exists in Canada, all cultures and religions are honoured. Canada is one of the safest places to live and has one of the highest rates of personal satisfaction. The free healthcare that Canadian citizens and permanent residents receive is exceptional. Prejudice has no place in this country, and people are typically very kind, amenable, and welcoming.
Life in Canada
Benefits of Study in Canada
Prospect for Immigration
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. education loan/ bank statements/GIC.
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.