Study in Cyprus
Study in Cyprus
Cyprus is one of the most beautiful places for international students to study in Europe, boasting lengthy summers and bright beaches. Cyprus will provide you with a variety of cultural experiences in addition to its lovely tourism sites. The government of Cyprus lavishly allocates 7% of its GDP to education, ranking third in the European Union behind Denmark and Sweden. Cyprus is a member of the European Union, however the majority of its colleges and institutions still adhere to the American educational system.
Citizens of Cyprus and the EU are got free education at public universities. In order to attend public universities in Cyprus, international students must pay tuition. In addition, the Cyprus government controls and funds all public universities. In Cyprus, private organisations manage the private universities, which adhere to the rules established by the minister of higher education.
Life in Cyprus
Benefits of Study in Cyprus
Education & Scholarship
Cost of Living
Study and Work
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, etc.)
- Photo copies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.