Study in Estonia
Study in Estonia
The Education and Youth Board of Estonia maintains Studying in Estonia, the official public guide to higher education in the Republic of Estonia. Our goal is to advertise Estonia as a desirable study destination and to highlight the options for international students.
Our affiliated colleges offer more than 250 degree programmes that are entirely taught in English. All of you who have decided to come study in Estonia are welcome, and we hope that your time here will be filled with new experiences and life-changing interactions.
Life in Estonia
In Northern Europe, a small nation called Estonia. Despite its small, Estonia provides plenty of room and opportunity for international students. On the one hand, it is one of the greenest nations in the world and has a relatively low population density, making its way of life quite wholesome. On the other hand, being a cutting-edge digital nation, Estonia is the ideal location for communicating with the entire world.
Benefits of Study in Estonia
High Education System
The quality of Estonian higher education is highly known worldwide. The nation takes part in the Bologna Process, which seeks to harmonise higher education in Europe, and its university degrees are recognised internationally.
Cost of Study
The tuition charge at Estonian universities varies depending on the study programme and academic level. The most expensive courses are those relating to medicine, veterinary science, law, and business administration, while the least expensive courses are those linked to the arts.
Student Visas and Immigration
If they plan to stay in Estonia for longer than three months, students from non-EU nations must apply for a residence permit. You won’t need to submit a working permit application if you plan to work while still pursuing your education.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, etc.)
- Photo copies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.