Study in Finland
Study in Finland
The multi-disciplinary approach used by the Finnish educational system combines self-study with problem-solving and a well-rounded educational experience. If research is your main interest, consider attending a university or a school of applied sciences for courses that take a more professional approach. Finnish universities equip its students with the required transferrable skills for both academia and industry through the use of cutting-edge laboratories, well-stocked libraries, advanced infrastructure, and technology. With each university or university of applied sciences (UAS) having their own scholarship programme, there are excellent scholarship opportunities for international students.
Life in Finland
Finland is one of the well-known, most cutting-edge countries in Europe, and its educational system is well regarded on a global scale. Join the 20,000+ students studying abroad in Finland if you’re interested in receiving an excellent education of the highest calibre while experiencing the captivating Nordic way of life in the happiest nation on earth.
Benefits of Study in Finland
High Education System
Finland’s educational system is regarded as one of the greatest in the world. Finland has a variety of intriguing undergraduate and graduate programmes taught in English, as well as exciting academic prospects.
Cost of Study
Higher education institutions in Finland levied tuition fees on visitors from outside the EU and EEA. You must provide proof in your application that you have the money available to cover your tuition costs.
Easy Admission Procedures
Finland’s college admissions procedure is highly regimented, and entrance examinations are a major factor in making the final choice. The only factors considered in college admissions are grades and test results.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma, etc.)
- Photo copies of the first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport-sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.