Study in Germany
Study in Germany
Life in Germany
At their universities and in the cities, German students participate in a range of social events. Take the train to Oktoberfest, look for an art event, or spend the day at one of Germany’s numerous historical museums.
Germany is renowned for its vibrant multicultural environment; you’ll attend classes alongside students from all over the world, and you’ll hear a variety of languages being spoken in the city where you live.
You’ll be expected to attend class attentively, arrive on time, and show an interest in engaging. Although this may sound demanding, you’ll find that throughout your degree programme, you’re learning and developing.
Benefits of Studying in Germany
High Education System
Cost of Study
List of Document Required
- Notarized copies of class 10th & 12th mark sheet, and certificate
- IELTS or TOEFL score (whichever is applicable, must be notarized)
- Passport copy (notarized)
- Proof of pre-university entrance exam (‘if any’, must be notarized)
- One letter of recommendation from the school
- Statement of Purpose
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.