Study in Malta
Study in Malta
When we think about Malta, the first thing that springs to mind is its breathtaking natural beauty, stunning beaches, ancient churches, and popularity as a long-term tourist destination. Instead, Malta exceeds our conventional expectations in a big way.
It boasts some of the best institutions in the world allowing overseas students to study in Malta without the IELTS test if they can show proof of having at least intermediate communication skills in English.
Life in Malta
Malta’s vibrant calendar is not limited to historic venues, outdoor theatres, and concerts. You can also see the three-month summer festival and the international jazz festival, which keep Maltese busy in their spare time. When it comes to nightlife, Paceville and St Julian’s are the epicentres, attracting DJs from all over the world. If you want to have an extra special night out, don’t miss the summer fiesta, which includes amazing fireworks, food, and fun all night long. With a typical Mediterranean climate, Malta has a cuisine that draws inspiration from all over the world, and traditional delicacies include pastizzi and ftira bread.
Benefits of Study in Malta
High Education System
Higher education was introduced in Malta and was influenced by the British education system, from which they had previously been separated. Computers were introduced in 1996, causing significant change in the university environment and opening many doors to careers in computer information systems, technology, and advanced programming.
Cost of Study
In Malta, universities are classified as either public or private. Tuition fees at public/government universities are lower than those at private universities. Tuition fees vary greatly depending on the university and course you select. Tuition fees can range from 2,000 to 9000 EUR on average.
Leaving your home country to study in another country can be costly. Many international students wish to study in Malta but are unable to do so due to financial constraints. If you are one of them, you should know that there are numerous scholarships available in Malta for international students.
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. education loan/ bank statements.
- Proof of payment of coursework planned
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.