Study in Malta
Study in Malta
When we think about Malta, the first thing that springs to mind is its breathtaking natural beauty, stunning beaches, ancient churches, and popularity as a long-term tourist destination. Instead, Malta exceeds our conventional expectations in a big way.
It boasts some of the best institutions in the world allowing overseas students to study in Malta without the IELTS test if they can show proof of having at least intermediate communication skills in English.
Life in Malta
Benefits of Study in Malta
High Education System
Cost of Study
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. education loan/ bank statements.
- Proof of payment of coursework planned
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.