Study in Portugal
Study in Portugal
Portugal is an appealing and accessible European study abroad destination for international students. Portugal’s higher education system is divided into public and private institutions, universities, and polytechnics, with a general emphasis on theory and research. Portugal, the westernmost country in mainland Europe, is undoubtedly one of the continent’s most appealing destinations, with a mild Mediterranean climate, beautiful coastline, and cities brimming with historic interest and cultural experiences.
The westernmost European country has 47 universities, 74 polytechnics, and 6 police or military academies. While university degrees are more valued by both domestic and international students, polytechnics emphasise the practical side of education.
Life in Portugal
Benefits of Study in Portugal
High Education System
Cost of Study
List of Document Required
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.