Study in Slovenia
Study in Slovenia
Slovenia is known for its stunning landscapes, breathtaking caves, and a friendly population that welcomes visitors with open arms. Slovenia, in addition to its beautiful landscapes and natural wonders, provides an excellent opportunity for education.
Slovenia has world-class universities and colleges that offer a wide range of competitive and relevant programmes. The University of Ljubljana is Slovenia’s largest and oldest university. The educational institution was founded in 1919 and currently has over 60,000 students. The University of Ljubljana has 22 faculties and three art academies: Fine Art, Music, and a Theatre, Film, Radio, and Television Academy.
Life in Slovenia
With the exception of the Slovene Littoral, which has a sub-Mediterranean climate, and the northwest, which has an Alpine climate, the territory is mostly mountainous and has a continental climate. Its economy is small, open, and export-oriented.
Slovenia has a 24-mile Adriatic Sea coastline. Mt. Triglav, at 2863 metres in height, is the highest peak in the Slovenian Alps. It is also depicted on the Slovenian national coat of arms. The Skocjan Caves in Slovenia are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Benefits of Study in Slovenia
High Education System
Cost of Study
List of Document Required
- Notarized copies of class 10th & 12th mark sheet, and certificate
- IELTS or TOEFL score (whichever is applicable, must be notarized)
- Passport copy (notarized)
- Proof of pre-university entrance exam (‘if any’, must be notarized)
- One letter of recommendation from the school
- Statement of Purpose
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.