Study in Sweden
Study in Sweden
Northern Europe is home to Sweden, the third-largest country in the European Union. Sweden remains a popular destination for “nature tourism,” attracting international visitors from all over the world who enjoy the country’s breathtaking scenery and untouched wilderness. In terms of telephone and internet services, the country ranks highly.
Sweden is a world leader in higher education, and part of that reputation stems from the country’s independent study system, which involves less teacher-led time and more group and independent study. Around 35,000 international students study in Sweden. Their colleges and universities encourage students to work in groups and prepare them for the workplace.
Life in Sweden
Benefits of Study in Sweden
High Education System
Cost of Study
List of Document Required
- Valid passport
- Academic Documents including IELTS scores
- Offer letter from the University enrolled which specifies the duration of the course
- Proof of payment of applicant’s first year of study
- Financial Review Report.
- Affidavit prepared by an advocate.
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
UniLife Abroad Services
- Guides in choosing the right University or College.
- Help to select the right study programs based on the candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with admission to the College or University as per their decisions.
- Help to prepare the complete application for Student Visas.
- Helps with the extensions of the Study Permit.
- Help to find a job while studying or after completing the study.
- Help to prepare the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.